now browsing by month
Our research group is strongly represented at this year’s RE, the 22nd IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference. MOBIS members will present the following 2 papers at the main conference:
- How Do Users Like this Feature? A Fine Grained Sentiment Analysis of App Reviews (Emitza Guzman, Walid Maalej)
- Capturing and Sharing Domain Knowledge with Business Rules: Lessons Learned from a Global Software Vendor (Walid Maalej, Smita Ghaisas)
Furthermore, MOBIS members will present the following 3 papers at the conference collocated workshops:
- On Lawful Disclosure of Personal User Data: What Should App Developers Do? (Yung Shin Van Der Sype, Walid Maalej) at the 7th International Workshop on Requirements Engineering and Law.
- What Stakeholders Need to Know About Requirements (Walid Maalej, Zijad Kurtanović, Alexander Felfernig) at the 4th Workshop on Empirical Requirements Engineering
- Liquid Democracy for a Sustainable and Scalable Participation in Requirements Engineering (Timo Johann and Walid Maalej) at the 3rd International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Sustainable Systems
More information about the conference and the schedule of the presentations can be found at the RE website.