now browsing by category
Prof. Walid Maalej, the head of MOBIS, is a winner of the “2014 Software Engineering Innovation Foundation Award” by Microsoft Research.
The award is coupled with the project: STIMME- Systematic Analysis of User Reviews and Usage Data for Windows Mobile Apps. The SEIF award supports academic research in software engineering technologies, tools, practices, and teaching methods.
The SEIF 2014 Award is granted by Microsoft Research Connections Computer Science, in conjunction with the Research in Software Engineering Group, the Sensing and Energy Research Group, and Global Foundation Services.
More info at Microsoft Research.
The client acceptance test is the final and most exciting event of the lighthouse project course M-Lab. During this event the students will demonstrate their “ready-to-use” Apps to the customers, who will judge the results. The client acceptance tests will be a public event. Everyone interested is welcome to join.
Time: Thursday 11th July 2013 at 16:00
Place: Seminar room C-221, building C, the Informatics Campus of the UHH in Hamburg-Stellingen.
- 16:00 Opening remarks by Prof. Maalej and the instructor team
- 16:10 “Social and Sailing Navigation” by the Presentec team
- 16:30 “Remote Control for an in-car Infotainment System” by the Volkswagen team
- 16:50 “Community Assessment of Telecommunication Service Quality” by the I.C.H.N. team
- 17:10 “Sale-Support of Special Financial Products” by the Capgemini team
- 17:30 Get together with snacks, drinks, and an exhibition of the apps