LECTURE SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS (ST2021)
- Registration in STINE (Module InfM-EMSE)
- Course material in Moodle
- To login you need to use the UHH-Kennung (e.g., used for Eduroam, or the Studium Mail-Address)
- The username of this login typically looks like this “inny700” (four letters followed by three numbers)
- Self-enrolment key will be delivered in the first lecture
Master: Informatics, ITMC, Intelligent Adaptive Systems, Information Systems.
This course is part of the module “Empirical Software Engineering”.
The course „Requirements Engineering“ extends the current teaching catalogue with advanced topics like Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Analysis, Modelling, Prioritization Frameworks, Traceability, Requirements Validation, and Requirements Evolution in Software Product Lines.
In addition, current topics such as User Participation, Analysis of Usage Data, Software Analytics, Requirements Knowledge, and Requirements Mining will be discussed.
- Basic knowledge in empirical methods and how they can be applied in the field of software engineering
- Knowledge in advanced topics in requirements engineering
- Insights about the state of the art and current research topics in software engineering
PRELIMINARY TIMELINE (under construction)
|01||10:15||11:45||Introduction to Software Requirements||Zoom||Importance of Requirements, Terminology, Requirements Engineering & Managements, Empirical Research, Course objectives|
|02||10:15||11:45||Requirements Elicitation Methods||Zoom||Stakeholder identifications, Interviews, Surveys, Workshops, Templates|
|03||10:15||11:45||Prototyping||Zoom||Horizontal and Vertical Prototyping, Mock Ups, Throwaways, Wireframes, Experiments|
|04||10:15||11:45||User Involvement||Zoom||Feedback, Socialness, Ratings, Votes, Lead users|
|05||10:15||11:45||Mining User Feedback||Zoom||Text mining, Sentiments Analysis, Content Analysis|
|06||10:15||11:45||Usage Data Analytics||Zoom||Software Analytics, Usage Data, Analytics Techniques|
|07||10:15||11:45||Requirements Analysis and Modelling I||Zoom||Use Case Modeling, Object Modeling|
|08||10:15||11:45||Requirements Analysis and Modelling II||Zoom||Dynamic Modeling, After Analysis|
|09||10:15||11:45||Requirements Patterns and Reuse||Zoom||Requirements Templates, Requirements Patterns Catalogue|
|10||10:15||11:45||Negotiation and Prioritization||Zoom||Group decision making, Rationale management, Prioritization techniques|
|11||10:15||11:45||Legal Requirements and Compliance||Zoom||Privacy, Security, Accessibility, and Safety Requirements and Standards|
|12||10:15||11:45||Requirements Traceability||Zoom||Requirements Evolution, Requirements Traceability|
- Seminar „Empirical Software Engineering“ (EMSE)