M-Lab Final: Client Acceptance Test
The client acceptance test is the final and most exciting event of the lighthouse project course M-Lab. During this event the students will demonstrate their “ready-to-use” Apps to the customers, who will judge the results. The client acceptance tests will be a public event. Everyone interested is welcome to join.
Time: Thursday 11th July 2013 at 16:00
Place: Seminar room C-221, building C, the Informatics Campus of the UHH in Hamburg-Stellingen.
- 16:00 Opening remarks by Prof. Maalej and the instructor team
- 16:10 “Social and Sailing Navigation” by the Presentec team
- 16:30 “Remote Control for an in-car Infotainment System” by the Volkswagen team
- 16:50 “Community Assessment of Telecommunication Service Quality” by the I.C.H.N. team
- 17:10 “Sale-Support of Special Financial Products” by the Capgemini team
- 17:30 Get together with snacks, drinks, and an exhibition of the apps