M-Lab Client Acceptance Test
Once again we would like to invite you to the Client Acceptance Test, the final event of our annual lighthouse project course M-Lab. The students have worked hard in this semester and their projects are now in the final stage. During this event the students will present they projects and their “ready-to-use” apps. The “clients” will give feedback and judge the results.
Time: Thursday 29th January 2015 at 16:00
Place: Building F on the ground floor, Room F-132, Department of Informatics in Hamburg-Stellingen,
- 16:00 Opening remarks by Prof. Maalej and the instructor team
- 16:10 Social Media Analytics App by the GfK team
- 16:35 Classical Music Gamification App by the SMP team
- 17:00 Hamburg Science App by the BWF team
- 17:25 Get together with snacks, drinks, and an exhibition of the apps
This is a public event within the university. Interested students, professors, and MOBIS partners, in particular from industry, are welcome to join. Note: this event will be in German.