Short CV | Research Interests | Projects | Teaching | Previous Courses
Room: D 212
Phone: (+49) 040 428 83-2105
Christoph Stanik is a research associate at the Applied Software Technology Group at the University of Hamburg. He holds a master’s degree (M.Sc.) in information systems with the minor in Management and Development of Information Systems from the University of Hamburg. Since 2013, he represents HITeC in several national and international projects. In his research, he focuses on the recommendation of new requirements to developers based on the identification of user needs in app stores and social media.
- App Store Analytics
- Recommender Systems
- Mobile Analytics
- Context-Aware Adaptive Systems
- MUSES Multiplatform Usable Endpoint Security, EU FP7 STREP project
- HOOU Hamburg Open Online University
PREVIOUS TEACHING ACTIVITIES
- Timo Johann, Christoph Stanik, Alireza M.Alizadeh B. and Walid Maalej: SAFE: A Simple Approach for Feature Extraction from App Descriptions and App Reviews. Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference. to appear, 2017.
- Walid Maalej, Zijad Kurtanovic, Hadeer Nabil, and Christoph Stanik: On the Automatic Classification of App Reviews. Requirements Engineering, Springer-Verlag London, 2016, doi:10.1007/s00766-016-0251-9.
FURTHER RESEARCH RELATED ACTIVITIES