Short CV | Research Interests | Projects | Teaching | Previous Courses
Room: D 212
Phone: (+49) 040 428 83-2105
Christoph Stanik is a research associate at the Applied Software Technology Group at the University of Hamburg. He holds a master’s degree (M.Sc.) in information systems with the minor in Management and Development of Information Systems from the University of Hamburg. Since 2013, he represents HITeC in several national and international projects. In his research, he focuses on the recommendation of new requirements to developers based on the identification of user needs in app stores and social media.
- App Store Analytics
- Recommender Systems
- Mobile Analytics
- Context-Aware Adaptive Systems
- OpenReq Intelligent Recommendation & Decision Technologies for Community-Driven Requirements Engineering
- MUSES Multiplatform Usable Endpoint Security, EU FP7 STREP project
- HOOU Hamburg Open Online University
- Flunx An end-to-end encrypted messaging and networking app
PREVIOUS TEACHING ACTIVITIES
- Davide Fucci, Christoph Stanik, Lloyd Montgomery, Zijad Kurtanovic, Timo Johann, Walid Maalej: Research on NLP for RE at the University of Hamburg: A Report. REFSQ Workshops, 2018.
- Timo Johann, Christoph Stanik, Alireza M.Alizadeh B. and Walid Maalej: SAFE: A Simple Approach for Feature Extraction from App Descriptions and App Reviews. Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference. to appear, 2017.
- Walid Maalej, Zijad Kurtanovic, Hadeer Nabil, and Christoph Stanik: On the Automatic Classification of App Reviews. Requirements Engineering, Springer-Verlag London, 2016, doi:10.1007/s00766-016-0251-9.
FURTHER RESEARCH RELATED ACTIVITIES