Short CV | Research Interests | Projects | Teaching | Previous Courses
Room: D 212
Phone: (+49) 040 428 83-2105
Christoph Stanik is a research associate at the Applied Software Technology Group at University of Hamburg. He holds a master’s degree (M.Sc.) in information systems with the minor in Management and Development of Information Systems from the University of Hamburg. From 2013 to 2015, he was representing HITeC and MAST in the European project MUSES https://musesproject.eu/.
- App Store Analytics
- Mobile Analytics
- Mobile Engineering
- Context-Aware Adaptive Systems
- MUSES Multiplatform Usable Endpoint Security, EU FP7 STREP project
- HOOU Hamburg Open Online University
- Timo Johann, Christoph Stanik, Alireza M.Alizadeh B. and Walid Maalej: SAFE: A Simple Approach for Feature Extraction from App Descriptions and App Reviews. Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference. to appear, 2017.
- Walid Maalej, Zijad Kurtanovic, Hadeer Nabil, and Christoph Stanik: On the Automatic Classification of App Reviews. Requirements Engineering, Springer-Verlag London, 2016, doi:10.1007/s00766-016-0251-9.