Short CV | Research Interests | Teaching | Publications | Projects
Phone: (+49) 040 428 83-2597
Office hours: Please request an appointment by e-mail.
Clara M. Lüders is a PhD student at the Applied Software Engineering Group (MAST) at the University of Hamburg. Currently, she is employed by the Qt company as part of the OPENREQ project. She holds a master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Mathematics and a bachelor’s degree in Business Mathematics achieved at the University of Hamburg.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Recommender Systems
- Sentiment & Emotion Analysis in natural language texts
- Issue Tracking Systems
- Graph Theory
- Mannov, N., Lueders, C.M., Kaznin, A. (2018) ReqVision: Digitising Your Analog Notes into Readable and Editable Data. In 4th International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Self-Adaptive, Collaborative, and Cyber Physical System (RESACS), IEEE 26th International Requirements Engineering Conference. Preprint available
- Lüders, Clara Marie, Mikko Raatikainen, Joaquim Motger, and Walid Maalej. “Openreq issue link map: A tool to visualize issue links in jira.” In 2019 IEEE 27th International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), pp. 492-493. IEEE, 2019.
- Tiihonen, Juha, Mikko Raatikainen, Lalli Myllyaho, Clara Marie Lüders, and Tomi Männistö. “Coping with Inconsistent Models of Requirements.” In Proceedings of the 21st Configuration Workshop Hamburg, Germany, September 19th to 20th, 2019. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen, 2019.