Short CV | Research Interests | Teaching |Projects |Student Projects | Publications | Recommendable
Room: D 208
Phone: (+49) 040 428 83-2704
Follow me on:
Natalia Mannov is a research associate at the Mobile Services and Context Aware Software Engineering Group at University of Hamburg. She holds a master’s degree (Dipl.-Inf.) in computer science with a major in “Interactive Media” from the University of Hamburg. As minor field of study she had ‘Visual Communication’ at the University of Fine Arts of Hamburg.
During her studies she worked as student research assistant at Institute of Polymers and Composites of the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH).
- Requirements Engineering
- Mobile Augmented Reality
- Computer Human Interaction
- MUSES Multiplatform Usable Endpoint Security, EU FP7 STREP project
If you are close to completing your bachelor or master degree and looking for the possibility to write your thesis in one of topics, which are related to one or more of MOBIS research interest, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Following topics are currently open and hip:
- Recommender Systems and Smart Glossaries in IT projects, appropriate for Bachelor Thesis or Independent Study (Module InfM-IS/IAS)
- Augmented Reality or Data Glasses in Requirements Engineering and Software Engineering Processes
- Interactive Instant User Feedback via Smart Glasses and/or Beacons
- Privacy & Security
- Seamless Link in BYOD
- Contextaware Detection of Security Levels
- User Privacy : User’s Trade-In-Value
- “Smart RE: Using Smart Devices to Support Face-to-Face Meetings” (Inproceeding), Natalia Mannov and Walid Maalej, Just-In-Time Requirements Engineering – Workshop: to appear, IEEE , 2015. Preprint available
- “Avatar Ergo Sum: Manipulation der Körperortswahrnehmung“, Lecture Notes in Informatics – Informatiktage 2011, Fachwissenschaftlicher Informatik-Kongress, ISBN 978-3-88579-444-8, p. 187-190
- “Avatar ergo sum – reproducing the self-localization experiment with a full body Avatar”, Beckhaus, S., Mannov, N., Brinkmann, H., Blom, K., Body Representation in Physical and Virtual Reality with Applications to Rehabilitation. Monte Veritá, Switzerland, 26 Sep – 1 Oct, 2010. Conference Abstract. In Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2010
Recommendable Readings and Links